Saturday 25th august 2018
9am - 3pm
Why not make Mackillop House
your home in 2019
We are a 38 bed women’s hostel located in the heart of Canberra. We are a unique fully catered facility that provides safe, affordable accommodation and a supportive environment for women looking to study in Canberra whether it is first year or later study.
For some students, leaving home for the first time can be daunting, and Mackillop offers a family-like community that is conductive to studying, allowing residents the flexibility to choose how they would like to participate in the social aspect of tertiary life.
Some of the key offerings of Mackillop include:
- All meals provided - except for Sunday nights where the students have an opportunity to
experiment in the kitchen or eat out.
- Staff on duty at all times to provide support to students if needed.
- Location in the heart of Canberra City close to tertiary facilities, cafes, shops, town centres
and public transport.
- Free onsite Parking and bike store facilities
- Individual bedrooms with large shared bathroom facilities.
- Free on-site laundry.
- Study and quiet space, with common TV/lounge areas.
- Set in garden surrounds and a short walk to nature reserves.
- Weekly Tariff of $300 is all inclusive (individual room, meals, cleaning of common areas and utilities)
Our facility is open to all women regardless of their beliefs or backgrounds who live locally, interstate or internationally who are looking at attending the Australian Catholic University, Australian National University, University of Canberra, Canberra Institute of Technology, apprenticeships and any other tertiary institute in the surrounds.